After several years of research and development, I founded PhysiVāntage in December 2018. My goal was clear but lofty: To create effective, science-based nutritional supplements for myself, my climbing family and friends, my training clients, adventure athletes of all kinds...and YOU!
Over the last four years, PhysiVāntage has grown by leaps and bounds. Our product line has quadrupled in size, our warehouse and order fulfillment operation has expanded greatly, we recently launched European distribution, and we now have dozens of professionals (5.15 sport climbers, V16/V17 boulderers, elite big wallers, and a World Cup champion) using our products daily!
Most important to me, however, are the many thousands of passionate recreational climbers and other outdoor athletes across the United States—and around the world—now gaining a physical advantage with PhysiVāntage.
Learn more about our growing line of performance nutrition, and how PhysiVāntage can help you train more effectively and reach your goals!
Use checkout code SAVE10 to get 10% off your first order!
Watch PhysiVāntage founder & CEO, Eric Hörst, explain more about the value of performance nutrition in this short video (below).
PhysiVāntage Corporate Timeline
2016 - 2017
- Research & Development begins
- Training For Climbing, LLC formed
- The revolutionary Supercharged Collagen is engineered, prototyped, and climber-tested
- CRUSH supplement is formulated and athlete-tested
- PhysiVāntage is officially founded in December
- In March, the fifth product Powerplex, a novel plant-based protein and collagen alternative for vegans, is launched in two flavors (Chocolate and Vanilla Spice)
- Two additional Supercharged Collagen flavors—Chocolate and Vanilla—are released in October
- Limited-Edition SEND BLEND dark roast coffee was introduced in November.
- A fourth Supercharged Collagen flavor (Peach Mango) of is released in March
- The sixth PhysiVāntage product, a novel electrolyte and vegan BCAA powdered drink mix named FLOW, is released in May
- European direct-to-consumer sales commence on January 1st via the BananaFingers and EPIC-TV online shops
REDUX HP, an all-natural pain relief and recovery aid, is released as PhysiVāntage's seventh product in January
- Two additional protein flavors—Cold Brew Powerplex and Strawberry Blast Weapons-Grade Whey—are released in February
- Cellular energy support supplement, Mag-ATP, is released in March
PhysiVāntage Nutrition gains popularity among an increasing number of non-climbers and other adventure athletes
- Iconic American Ninja Warrior and Hollywood stunt woman, Jessie Graff, joins our growing athlete pro team
- After a year of R&D, PhysiVāntage GREENS powder is released in January
- Alex Megos and Yannick Flohé join Team PhysiVāntage as our first two European pro athletes
- In May, PhysiVāntage SENDURE-X™ pre-workout and performance drink mix receives NSF's Certified for Sport® recognition
- Delicious Pomegranate Berry and Lemon Honey Tea are introduced as the two newest flavors of Supercharged Collagen.