After two years of research and development, I founded PhysiVāntage in November 2018. My goal was clear but lofty: To create effective, science-based nutritional supplements for myself, my climbing family and friends, my training clients...and YOU!
Over the last three-plus years, PhysiVāntage has grown by leaps and bounds. Our product line has quadrupled in size, our warehouse and order fulfillment operation has expanded greatly, we recently launched European distribution, and we now have dozens of professionals (5.15 sport climbers, V16/V17 boulderers, elite big wallers, and a World Cup champion) using our products daily!
Most important to me, however, are the many thousands of passionate recreational climbers across the United States—and around the world!—now gaining a physical advantage with PhysiVāntage!
Learn more about our growing line of performance nutrition here >>
Use checkout code SAVE10 to get 10% off your first order!
Learn more about PhysiVāntage in this short video (below) from founder Eric Hörst.
PhysiVāntage Corporate Timeline
- Research & Development begins
- Training For Climbing, LLC formed
- The revolutionary and peerless Supercharged Collagen is engineered, prototyped, and climber-tested for efficacy
- CRUSH supplement is formulated and athlete-tested
- PhysiVāntage is officially founded in November
- In March, the fifth product Powerplex, a novel plant-based protein and collagen alternative for vegans, is launched in two flavors (Chocolate and Vanilla Spice)
- Two additional Supercharged Collagen flavors—Chocolate and Vanilla—are released in October
- A fourth Supercharged Collagen flavor (Peach Mango) of is released in March
- The sixth PhysiVāntage product, a novel electrolyte and vegan BCAA powdered drink mix named FLOW, is released in May
- European direct-to-consumer sales of PhysiVāntage nutrition commences on January 1st via the BananaFingers and EPIC-TV online shops
- The seventh PhysiVāntage product, an all-natural pain relief and recovery aid, is released as REDUX HP in January
- Two additional protein flavors—Cold Brew Powerplex and Strawberry Blast Weapons-Grade Whey—are scheduled for release in February